1. Sweep or vacuum surface to remove loose debris.
2. Mix 1 to 4 ounces of Maintain per gallon of water.
3. Apply the solution to the area to be cleaned.
4. Agitate with a mop or soft bristle brush.
5. Mop up dirty solution.
6. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
7. Dry the surface with a terry cloth towel.
USAGE: Suitable for use on all types of surfaces. Perfect for natural stone, such as marble, limestone, and travertine, as well as concrete, tile, and grout. COVERAGE: Coverage may vary from approximately 10,000 to 20,000 ft.² per gallon when diluted, depending on the porosity of the substrate Sweep or vacuum the surface to remove loose debris. 2. Mix 1 to 4 ounces of the cleaner with a gallon of water. 3. Apply the solution to the designated area. 4. Use a mop or a soft bristle brush to agitate the surface. 5. Mop up the dirty solution. 6. Thoroughly rinse the surface with clean water. 7. To finish, dry the surface using a terry cloth towel.